Vortice AE Axial Plate Fan 300mm
CUSTOMER NOTICE: This fan is available to purchase on PRE-ORDER ETA Mid May. Any orders placed will be dispatched when in stock.
The Vortice AE 300 Axial plate Exhaust Fan is a powerful, commercial grade extraction fan designed to be installed in areas such as warehouses, gyms, factories etc. Vortice products are of the highest quality, this fan is made of high quality pressed steel with a reliable single phase AC motor and a dynamically balanced impeller.
Vortice A-E Features Overview:
|Installation:||Wall / Ceiling|
- The panels are made of pressed steel, phosphated and epoxy powder coated with a hammered effect finish, guaranteeing long-term resistance to atmospheric agents.
- Ventilation port fashioned in one piece with the panel, gauged to optimize air flow, aerodynamically contoured and elongated to optimize performance and facilitate connection to the relative duct.
- Protective grille combining the function of motor bracket, made of electrically welded steel with epoxy paint finish, colour black. Easy removal simplifies maintenance and cleaning of the fan.
- 1 speed single phase AC motor of external rotor type designed to minimize axial dimensions, with shaft turning in ball bearings, insulation class F, thermal overload protection.
- Dynamically balanced impeller (UNI ISO 1940, Point 1 – Class 6.3); 5 pressed steel blades, electrolytically galvanized and polyester powder-coated, colour black.
|Model Number||A-E 304 M|
|Installation Location||Wall or Ceiling|
|Installation||Requires Hardwiring (electrician required)|
|Capacity (l/s)||434 l/s|
|Capacity (m3/hr)||1563 m3/hr|
|Rec Room Size (m3)||93|
|Built in Draft Stopper||No|
|Warranty||The Manufacturer offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply)|
|Disclaimer||*'Recommended room size" figures are based on achieving 15 air changes per hour. Generally this is sufficient, however it does not constitute specific advice. All products that require hardwiring will need to be installed by a licensed electrician.|