Spyda Ceiling Fan with Dimmable CCT LED Light - White 50"
The hugely popular Ventair Spyda is a 1250mm diameter fully moulded Polycarbonate Composite Ceiling Fan with a True Spin Technology motor. This model comes with a 20 watt CCT dimmable LED light. Suitable for indoor, covered outdoor and commercial applications. Unlike previous models this light is built into the fan.
|Install Location:||Indoor/Covered Outdoor/Coastal|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||50" (125cm)|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Motor|
|Ceiling to Base of Light Drop:||391mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 18 degrees|
|Light:||Integrated LED Light|
- Aerodynamic blades combined with True-spin Technology produces increased air circulation.
- ECO Switch Setting. A pre selected speed setting allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
- Install friendly quick connect wiring and quick fix assembly.
- Highest quality Japanese bearings create a smooth running long life fan that is guaranteed to give years of trouble free operation.
- High air movement
- 3 speeds, ranging from 107 to 230 revolutions per minute.
- Popular choice for bedroom use based on performance & functionality.
- Precision moulded PC blades have been designed for superior balanced performance.
|Fitting||Integrated LED Light|
|Colour Temperature||Warm, Natural or Cool|
|Brightness (Lumens)||2050 Lumens|
Understanding the LED light
- TrI Colour LED - choose from warm, cool or natural
- Step Dimmable - 4 Steps from 25% to 100% brightness
- Flick the wall mounted light switch on - light will be 100%. Whilst on flick the switch off then on again within 2 seconds. Light will then be at 75%. Continue same process to reach 50% and 25% level. Note - If light switch is off for more than 2 seconds the light will revert to the 100% setting when next operated.
- Exceptionally bright 2050 lumens at 100% brightness
- LEDs are very energy efficient - consumes only 20W at full brightness
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|Blade Span (Size)||50" (125cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||CCT Dimmable LED Light|
|Globe Fitting||20w LED|
|Blade Pitch||Curved Blade|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||391mm - to base of light|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||12,600 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Motor|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 18°|
|Warranty Details||Ventair: This fan comes complete with a 2 year Manufacturer's in-home warranty and a further 1 year parts only warranty. Conditions apply - see www.ventair.com.au/warranty for more information.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||** Enclosed Outdoors: Products installed at least 1.5m from the perimeter of the roof / eaves of the enclosure (for protecting the product from direct or indirect rain water or sunlight)., 1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|