OV1 315 Commercial Exhaust fan
The OV1 Commercial Exhaust Fan is a wall or ceiling mounted fan which is ideally suited for high usage domestic or commercial applications. The fans have good quality ball bearing motors which are suitable for continuous running.
OV1 Features Overview:
|Installation:||Wall / Ceiling|
|Colour:||White (Silver Blades)|
|Ductable:||Yes - Very Short Length ONLY|
The OV1 exhaust fan is a commercial grade fan that can be speed controlled (you will need to purchase the controller listed as an accessory). The fan can only be connected to very short lengths of duct and is well suited for a wide range of commercial applications.
- Designed to be mounted to a wall or ceiling.
- The fan casing is made of steel with polymeric coating.
- The terminal box is fitted with a cord for remote connection.
- Single-phase asynchronous motor with external rotor is equipped with thermal overheating protection.
- Automatic restart as well as ball bearings for long service life.
- Motor rating protection IP 24.
- Ductable – Suits 350mm Duct (must be short straight lengths).
|Installation Location||Wall or Ceiling|
|Installation||Requires Hardwiring (electrician required)|
|Capacity (l/s)||472.72 l/s|
|Capacity (m3/hr)||1700 m3/hr|
|Rec Room Size (m3)||113|
|Built in Draft Stopper||No|
|Warranty||The Manufacturer offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply)|
|Disclaimer||*"Recommended room size" figures are based on achieving 15 air changes per hour. Generally this is sufficient, however it does not constitute specific advice. All products that require hardwiring will need to be installed by a licensed electrician.|