This fan does not include a light
Laguna Ceiling Fan – Black 48″
Laguna Ceiling Fan – Black 48″
If your looking for a clean and modern ceiling fan that will suit any interior space the smaller 48-inch Laguna Ceiling Fan in Black (21374/06) from Brilliant is the model for you. This 3 blade model produces up to 7,500 m3/hr of airflow thanks to its 65W AC motor and offers you the choice of 3 speeds.
The Laguna is a great choice for those who plan to install the fan for undercover patio spaces or for those living close to the beach thanks to the Laguna’s coastal rating and UV and rust-resistant body and blades.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Install Location:||Indoor / Outdoor (Undercover) / Coastal|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||48″ (122cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible from Motor|
|Ceiling to Base Drop:||282mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 30 degrees|
Modern 3 blade ceiling fan suitable for indoor, outdoor (undercover) and coastal areas
Rust and UV ABS durable corrosion-resistant body and plastic blades
Controlled via the included 3-speed wall controller
- Switch on the motor allows enables Brilliant’s all season technology
- Can be adapted to remote control – please see accessories below
- Gentle to moderate airflow
- Perfect for improving air circulation in relaxed areas of the home, including bedrooms or outdoor sitting areas
Brilliant Lighting: 3 year in home warranty + additional 3 year motor replacement warranty. Terms & Conditions apply – see manufacturers website for more info
Indoor, Outdoor – Coastal Location (limited), Outdoor – Damp Location (undercover)
|Manufacturers Part Number||
Indoor, Outdoor – Undercover, Coastal Rated
BarCode Number :
Ceiling Fan Installation Disclaimer
1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician’s certificate of installation in a safe place.
2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs.
Ceiling Fan Warranty Disclaimer
1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty – this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence.
2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed.
3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions.
4. For comprehensive warranty information + terms and conditions please visit the manufacturers website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.