Fanco Mixflow TT Inline Fan 100mm
The Fanco TT 100 has two speeds (available by connecting to the relevant winding). The lower setting has an output capacity of 145m3/hr, the higher setting has an output capacity of 187m3/hr. If the fan is set on the lower setting, the fan is much quieter.
TT Features Overview:
|Capacity||187 m3/hr (145 on low)|
|Noise:||34 dB(A) (27 on low)|
|Wattage:||28 w (21 on low)|
|Ductable:||Yes (100mm duct)|
The Fanco TT range is a high quality range of mixflow inline fans. Typically these fans are used for exhaust applications.
TT Inline Fan Features:
- Ball bearing motors with two speeds
- Built in overheating protection with automatic restart
- Motor protection rating IP X4
- The casing is made of high-quality durable ABS plastic (TT 100-200)
- or fire resistant polypropylene (TT 250-315)
- Clever design ensures easy service and maintenance access
This fan needs to be hardwired by an electrician.
|Installation||Requires Hardwiring (electrician required)|
|Window Hole Size||No|
|Capacity (l/s)||52 l/s|
|Capacity (m3/hr)||187 m3/hr|
|Rec Room Size (m3)||12|
|Built in Draft Stopper||No|
|Warranty||The Manufacturer offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply)|
|Disclaimer||*'Recommended room size" figures are based on achieving 15 air changes per hour. Generally this is sufficient, however it does not constitute specific advice. All products that require hardwiring will need to be installed by a licensed electrician.|