Warranty & Returns
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee – for example, if you:
- changed your mind
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product – such as if the fault was written on the tag, or indicated in the photos or item description online
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, you dropped your mobile phone in water
- used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Please check with us first…
Hi! If you haven’t yet made your purchase and you are unsure about anything in your order, our super friendly and knowledgeable sales staff are available during business hours via telephone, email and sometimes chat to help you find the perfect product. As a lot of our products have features that can sometimes be difficult to grasp from listed data alone, we really encourage you to check in with us for a personalised recommendation and your peace of mind!
Change of mind:
If you change your mind or make a mistake in your order you have 14 days from purchase to contact us in writing (via email or the online form). You’ll be provided with a return address for you to send the item(s) back at your cost and have 14 days from then to return the item/s to us for either a store credit or a refund.
Please note, a few conditions apply – see below.
We’ll be happy to accept returns of products that have not been opened and are in new ‘saleable’ condition. Please note, an open box includes instances where the product has not necessarily been removed from the box. As the majority of our products are electrical goods, to ensure product safety we are unable to resell and therefore accept returns of electrical products that have been opened.
A change of mind includes (but is not limited to), the following:
- You decide the item(s) purchased does not match your desired size/colour/décor/specifications or simply decide that you do not want the item(s) at all.
- The item(s) you ordered no longer meet your requirements. For example, you have changed where you want the fan to be installed and therefore need different specifications.
- You have been advised by your electrician that the location for installation is not possible or the product is not suitable for your environment. For example, you may have purchased a fan that is only able to be installed on a flat ceiling but you instead have a raked ceiling.
Exceptions to ‘change of mind’ returns:
We do have some instances that we cannot accept returns:
- Bulk orders (quantities of 5+)
- Items that are listed as special order and extension rods 1m & above
- Overseas orders
Conditions achieved for ‘change of mind’
If your returned item/s meets these conditions you will have the option of a refund or a store credit.
If you select a store credit (includes exchanges), it will be the full value paid minus shipping paid or in the case of free shipping, the cost of shipping that we paid. Your store credit will be valid for one year and any unused credit can be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee.
If you select a refund, it will be the full value paid minus shipping paid or in the case of free shipping, the cost of shipping that we paid and minus a restocking fee of 20%.
In the event of your return not complying with our terms and conditions you will be charged an administration fee of $25.00 and all associated freight costs involved in returning the product(s)
An order cancellation request comes under our Change of Mind Policy, with some special circumstances allowed;
- If the request is made before the order has been progressed and packed, we will cancel and refund or credit in full (your choice).
- If the request is made once the order has been progressed and packed, you may receive a full store credit or a refund with a reduced restocking fee of 10% (your choice).
- If the request is to cancel items that are on pre-order or out of stock, no fees apply.
- If the request is made once the order has been dispatched (meaning the courier has picked it up, although they may not have yet scanned it in to their depot), the full Change of Mind conditions will apply and you will need to request the return ASAP.
If your return complies with the above terms and conditions, you can use the following form to apply for the return. In doing this you are accepting full responsibility that you have read the conditions outlined above and agree to them. Once you have applied for the return please await a reply accepting your request which will also have all the details for returning the items. No returns will be accepted which have not gone through this process.
Once you have gone through the process and we have received the return our service team will inspect the goods to make sure they comply with the conditions set out above. Once they have confirmed that the return will be accepted, your refund or credit note will be processed immediately.
If you have read and agree to our terms and conditions and your return complies with all the outlined information, you can fill in the form below: