Centrifugal VCN External Inline Fan 200mm
The Fanco VCN 200 is designed as an exterior mounted exhaust fan. The centrifugal motor is protected within the weather proof metal body. View technical details below.
VCN Features Overview:
|Ductable:||Yes (200mm duct)|
The Fanco VCN range features IPX4 protection and and operating temperature of up to 55 degrees C. It can perform well with long lengths of duct.
This external centrifugal fan can be an alternative option in the case that an inline fan cannot be installed due to lack of access, where the performance of an inline is required.
VCN Range Features:
- Steel casing with polymeric coating – great motor protection
- The fan bottom has a bird and rodent proof guard
- Air is exhausted vertically down
- Single-phase motor with external rotor and overheating protection with automatic restart
- Ball bearing motor designed to provide long service
- Dynamically balanced turbines offering safe operation and low noise
- Motor protection rating IP 44
The fan has a single speed motor but can be used in conjunction with a variable speed controller if you wish to manipulate the speed (see accessories below). This product would need to be wired to the fan by an electrician.
This fan needs to be hardwired by an electrician.
|Installation||Requires Hardwiring (electrician required)|
|Capacity (l/s)||197.22 l/s|
|Capacity (m3/hr)||710 m3/hr|
|Rec Room Size (m3)||47|
|Built in Draft Stopper||No|
|Warranty||The Manufacturer offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply)|
|Disclaimer||*'Recommended room size" figures are based on achieving 15 air changes per hour. Generally this is sufficient, however it does not constitute specific advice. All products that require hardwiring will need to be installed by a licensed electrician.|