Fanco Urban 2 DC Ceiling Fan with Dimmable CCT LED Light & Remote - White 52"
The Fanco Urban 2 DC LED ceiling fan is a very energy efficient fan which takes advantage of the latest brushless ceiling fan technology. The fan operates quietly and consumes only 29.4w on the high speed and an incredible 2.3w on the low speed. The fan comes with a remote control, which also provides you with the ability to dim the light. The light features CCT (colour changing) technology meaning you can select warm white 3000k, natural white 4000k or cool white 5000k.
Urban 2 DC Features Overview:
|Blade Span:||52" (132 cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible from Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||265mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 12 degrees|
|Light:||Integrated LED light|
- Extremely Popular Design
- Remote control includes 8 hour timer
- Remote control comes with a wall cradle
- 5 speeds with variable airflow
- Airflow varies nicely between speeds (gradually increases from low to high airflow)
- Extremely energy efficient compared to similar models
- Popular choice for both bedrooms and living room
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
|Fitting||Integrated LED Light|
|Colour Temperature||CCT (3000K, 4000K, 5000K)|
|Brightness (Lumens)||1800 Lumens (Maximum)|
|Dimmable?||3 Step dimming via remote|
Using LED light:
- Set preferred colour temperature using switch on LED plate
- Light will automatically switch on at full brightness every time.
How to use 3 step dimming function:
- Press the light button on the remote to switch fan on.
- Quickly press the button twice to reduce the brightness to 50%
- To reduce the brightness to 15% press the light button twice again quickly.
|Blade Span (Size)||52" (132cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||24w Dimmable SMD LED light - 1800 lumens|
|Globe Fitting||24w LED|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||Approx 265mm (Overall drop ceiling to light base is 345mm)|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 12°|
|Warranty Details||Fanco: This fan comes complete with a 3 year limited in-home warranty. Controls and lights have a separate 12 month defect warranty. Conditions apply and labour cost is limited, visit the fanco website for more information.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|
This item typically dispatches within 1-2 business days unles otherwise stated (eg on PRE ORDER).