Spinika AC Ceiling Fan - White 48"
The Ventair Spinika ceiling fan is a high airflow fan suitable for indoor, outdoor and coastal areas. It pairs four glass fibre composite blades with Japanese bearings in the motor. This combination uses Ventair's true spin technology to great effect, creating a strong airflow on its top speed.
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)/ Coastal|
|Blade Material:||Glass Fibre Composite|
|Blade Span:||48" (122cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible via Motor|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||360 mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 25 degrees|
|Light:||See seperate listing for light option|
- Fan components are corrosion proof and protected from UV, alowing the Spinika to be used in covered outdoor areas
- Motor use Japanese bearings which ensure long life.
- New glass fibre material increases the blade strength and durability.
- High Airflow output on highest settings
- Moderate airflow on lower settings
- The Spinika features an ECO Switch setting, allowing the fan to run at a reduced running cost without sacrificing air circulation.
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|Blade Span (Size)||48" (122cm)|
|Blade Colour (Reverse)||No|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||360|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Airflow (Max)||12, 480 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Motor|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 25°|
|Warranty Details||Ventair: This fan comes complete with a 2 year Manufacturer’s in-home warranty and a further 4 year replacement warranty on the fan motor. Conditions apply - see www.ventair.com.au/warranty for more information.|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|