Kirra DC Ceiling Fan - White with Natural Blades 100"
The Kirra DC Ceiling fan (KIR100MWNA) is an high volume, low speed ceiling fan with a blade span of 254cm. Its unique combination of size, airflow will keep air circulating over a big space.
Regular Price $1,559.00 Special Price $1,499.00
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (undercover)|
|Blade Span:||100" (254cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible from remote|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||450mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||To be confirmed|
|Light:||No Light Available|
- Blades made from Paulownia, a lightweight and renewable source of timber with an attractive grain.
- Remote handset features a timer with 1, 4 and 8 hour settings to switch the fan off automatically after a party or event.
- Excellent performance and attractive design will make this fan a favourite for outdoor spaces as well as halls, exhibition centres and open plan areas
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
- MPN: KIR100MWNA
- This high volume fan operates at a low speed to gently move a lot of air across a bigger space.
- The Kirra is driven by a class-leading Neodymiun DC motor which is engineered with long-life components
- Demonstrating exceptional energy efficiency, this fan uses only 61 watts to move over 45,000 cubic metres of air
|Style||Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||450mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||45,579 m3/hr|
|Motor (max)||61 watts|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable for installation on flat ceilings ONLY & should not be installed on a raked ceiling. Installing this ceiling fan on a raked ceiling may place strain on the motor and will be using the product in a way it is not designed to be used.|
|Warranty Details||Three Sixty: This fan is covered by a manufacturer's 36 month (3 year) on-site warranty. Valid for Australian installations only. Conditions Apply.|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|
Write Your Own Review