Hunter Remote Control with Dimming Function
- RF Radio Frequency
- Automatically pairs the transmitter to the receiver
- Optional Dimming Functionality - it can be enabled or disabled based on personal preferences. Disabling this function is recommended when not using dimmable globes.
- Specifically designed for use with LED globes
- Safe Exit Mode - setting which gives 30 seconds of light when light is switched off to avoid fumbling your way out of the room (fans purchased with light only)
- Plug Connectors For Simple Installation
- Two Wall Plates - one rectangular and one square wall bracket provided
RF: Radio Frequency means the remote has a long range (you do not have to point the remote towards the fan to operate). This remote has multi-channel capability to allow for other remote controlled ceiling fans to be used in the house without interfering with each other.
A remote control can make installation easier by avoiding having to run wires to a wall control.
Note that one remote per fan is required as the receiver part of the remote has limited capacity. This applies to all remotes.
Remote controls are not generally recommended when using it with Compact Fluorescent (energy saving) globes
|Light Body Colour||No|
|Warranty Details||Remotes: The manufacturer offers a 12 month warranty covering major defects - see manufacturer website for details.|