This fan does not include a light
Flume Ceiling Fan – Black 60″
Flume Ceiling Fan – Black 60″
The Three Sixty Flume Ceiling Fan is a high airflow fan for either indoor or outdoor use. This fan produces an impressive aiflow output considering it only consumes 58 watts on in its highest setting. This elegant and effective ceiling fan owes its modern looks to its compact but powerful motor, which uses high quality components to ensure optimal performance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)|
|Blade Span:||60″ (152cm)|
|Ceiling to Blade||290mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees (Wall Control)|
|Light:||No Light Model Available|
- Small motor enhances sleek and subtle design to complement the modern homes, so this fan will look amazing whether installed inside or outside.
- 60 inch blade span provides ample coverage for bigger rooms, allowing for effective cooling in open plan areas.
- Inner components of the fan include permanently lubricated bearings for quieter operation, as well as high quality copper windings.
- Ceiling to base of fan measures approximately 305mm
- Remote accessory is available, however this will reduce the maximum ceiling rake to 8 degrees.
- Combination of size, airflow and materials makes the Flume a great cooling solution for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining.
- For interior use, fans with similar airflow are best suited to living rooms and other communal spaces.
- With energy consumption that varies between 14 and 58 watts depending on the speed setting, this fan is a very energy efficient product.
Three Sixty: 3 year in home warranty. Terms & Conditions apply – visit manufacturers website for more info
Indoor, Outdoor – Damp Location (undercover)
|Manufacturers Part Number||
Indoor, Outdoor – Undercover
BarCode Number : 9349493003510
Ceiling Fan Installation Disclaimer
1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician’s certificate of installation in a safe place.
2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs.
Ceiling Fan Warranty Disclaimer
1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty – this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence.
2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed.
3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions.
4. For comprehensive warranty information + terms and conditions please visit the manufacturers website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.