Flume Ceiling Fan - Black 60"
The Three Sixty Flume Ceiling Fan is a high airflow fan for either indoor or outdoor use. This fan produces an impressive aiflow output considering it only consumes 58 watts on in its highest setting. This elegant and effective ceiling fan owes its modern looks to its compact but powerful motor, which uses high quality components to ensure optimal performance.
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)|
|Blade Span:||60" (152cm)|
|Ceiling to Blade||290mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 30 degrees|
|Light:||No Light Model Available|
- Small motor enhances sleek and subtle design to complement the modern homes, so this fan will look amazing whether installed inside or outside.
- 60 inch blade span provides ample coverage for bigger rooms, allowing for effective cooling in open plan areas.
- Inner components of the fan include permanently lubricated bearings for quieter operation, as well as high quality copper windings.
- Ceiling to base of fan measures approximately 305mm
- Remote accessory is available, however this will reduce the maximum ceiling rake to 15 degrees.
- Combination of size, airflow and materials makes the Flume a great cooling solution for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining.
- For interior use, fans with similar airflow are best suited to living rooms and other communal spaces.
- With energy consumption that varies between 14 and 58 watts depending on the speed setting, this fan is a very energy efficient product.
|Style||Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|Blade Span (Size)||60" (152cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||290mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||13,500 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Not reversible|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 30°*|
|Warranty Details||Three Sixty: This fan is covered by a manufacturer's 36 month (3 year) on-site warranty. Valid for Australian installations only. Conditions Apply.|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|