Fanco Mixflow TT Inline Fan 125mm
The Fanco TT 125 has two speeds (available by connecting to the relevant winding). The lower setting has an output capacity of 200m3/hr, the higher setting has an output capacity of 280m3/hr. If the fan is set on the lower setting, the fan is much quieter.
TT Features Overview:
|Capacity||280 m3/hr (200 on low)|
|Noise:||38 dB(A) (28 on low)|
|Wattage:||32 w (23 on low)|
|Ductable:||Yes (125mm duct)|
The Fanco TT range is a high quality range of mixflow inline fans. Typically these fans are used for exhaust applications.
TT Inline Fan Features:
- Ball bearing motors with two speeds
- Built in overheating protection with automatic restart
- Motor protection rating IP X4
- The casing is made of high-quality durable ABS plastic (TT 100-200)
- or fire resistant polypropylene (TT 250-315)
- Clever design ensures easy service and maintenance access
This fan needs to be hardwired by an electrician.
|Installation||Requires Hardwiring (electrician required)|
|Window Hole Size||No|
|Capacity (l/s)||78 l/s|
|Capacity (m3/hr)||280 m3/hr|
|Rec Room Size (m3)||19|
|Built in Draft Stopper||No|
|Warranty||The Manufacturer offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply)|
|Disclaimer||*'Recommended room size" figures are based on achieving 15 air changes per hour. Generally this is sufficient, however it does not constitute specific advice. All products that require hardwiring will need to be installed by a licensed electrician.|