Fanco Infinity-ID DC Ceiling Fan SMART/Remote with Dimmable CCT LED Light - White 48"
Introducing the all new 48" Infinity-ID complete with SMART device compatability and built in dimmable CCT LED light. This exciting new fan is powered by an improved motor with an extended airflow range, making the lower speed more gentle, and the higher speed more powerful! The fan can be controlled via the Tuya app and also includes a conventional remote control. Featuring the increasingly popular, minimalistic design with three lightweight ABS blades that elegantly join to create a seamless design.
Read more about this exciting new fan below.
|Install Location:||Indoor / Outdoor (Undercover) & Coastal|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||48" (122cm)|
|Motor Type:||Energy Saving DC Motor|
|Operation:||SMART / Remote Control|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||270mm (330mm to base of light)|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 7 degrees|
|Light:||Includes dimmable CCT LED light|
- Slimline Scandinavian design powered by a quiet DC motor
- Size makes this fan a popular choice for a bedroom
- Flexible in installation with the Infinity-ID suitable for indoor & outdoor (undercover) locations
- 6 Speed remote control includes modern wall cradle.
- You have the ability to operate the fan using the included remote handset AND by connecting to Google Assistant or Amazon devices using the Tuya app.
- Timer off functionality - select from 1-9 hours before fan automatically turns off
- Updated construction & materials - all ABS and electroplated metal, making this fan suitable for indoors, outdoors and coastal locations
- 60 RPM gentle low speed
- A great range of speeds ranging from 60 - 230 RPM
- Class leading energy efficiency, only 20.2w on the highest speed
- Impressive airflow for a fan of this size - 9,409 m3/hr on the highest speed.
|Fitting||Integrated LED Light|
|Colour Temperature||CCT (3000k, 4200k, 5000k)|
|Brightness (Lumens)||Lumens 3000k: 1300 | Lumens 4200k: 1600 | Lumens 5000k: 1500|
|Dimmable?||Yes (8 levels of brightness)|
Understanding the LED light
- CCT - Select your desired temperature
- Dimmable - with an impressive 8 levels of brightness
- LED Light has CCT & Dimming level memory, turn your fan off / on and the same light settings will be retained
- User replaceable LED light panel - replace this component without needing an electrician. For ultimate peace of mind purchase one at the same time as your fan.
This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
|Style||Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover), Outdoor - Coastal Location (limited)|
|Blade Span (Size)||48" (122cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||18w Dimmable CCT LED Light|
|Globe Fitting||18w LED|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||270mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||9,409 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 7°|
|Warranty Details||Fanco: 2 year in home repair or replace warranty followed by 3 year repair or replacement warranty for motor only. Conditions apply and labour cost is limited, visit the fanco website for more information.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||** Enclosed Outdoors: Products installed at least 1.5m from the perimeter of the roof / eaves of the enclosure (for protecting the product from direct or indirect rain water or sunlight)., 1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|
This item typically dispatches within 1-2 business days unles otherwise stated (eg on PRE ORDER).