Fanco Horizon High Airflow DC Ceiling Fan with Wall Control – White 64″
The Horizon DC Ceiling fan features a stunning white finish in this large 64" diameter size. It's a high airflow ceiling fan powered by a quality DC motor. This model provides the very latest in technology in a contemporary 3 blade design. The fan has been engineered to ensure you receive a broad spectrum of airflow options across the 6 available speeds. The Horizon comes with an innovative hardwired DC wall controller with 6 selectable speeds however is not reversible. The Horizon will look stunning in living rooms and covered outdoor areas, and is even rated for use in coastal areas.
Please note that the wall controller requires a specific and accurate hole size in the gyprock. Take a look at the fanco recommended installation guide for more information.
As the face of this wall controller is 85mm square, if you are replacing a standard sized wall control you may need to patch the hole or install a blank plate and install this controller next to it. We would recommend discussing with your installing electrician prior to purchasing to determine suitability.
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor Undercover & Coastal|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||64" (162.5 cm)|
|Operation:||Hardwired Wall Control|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Not Reversible|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||300mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
|Light:||Not available with light & wall control|
- Larger than average blade span suitable for living areas
- Flexible in installation thanks to the Horizon's suitablality in indoor & outdoor (undercover) locations including coastal location.
- Innovative hardwired DC wall controller with 6 speeds.
Please note that the wall control version of the Horizon DC is not reversible or compatible with the light kit.
- Class leading energy efficient DC motor, consuming only 7.2 watts on the lowest speed
- Excellent range of speeds making the fan incredibly versatile
- Popular choice for larger areas with very high airflow of 19,010 m3/hr on the high speed
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover), Outdoor - Coastal Location (limited)|
|Blade Span (Size)||64" (162cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Blade Pitch||17 ̊ (Approx)|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||320mm Approx|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||19,010 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Not reversible|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Fanco: 2 year in home repair or replace warranty followed by 3 year repair or replacement warranty for motor only. Conditions apply and labour cost is limited, visit the fanco website for more information.|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|
This item typically dispatches within 1-2 business days unles otherwise stated (eg on PRE ORDER).