Fanco Eco Silent Deluxe DC SMART Ceiling Fan with CCT LED Light & Remote - White 56"
The Eco Silent Deluxe DC SMART with dimmable CCT LED light in white takes the popular Eco Silent model and makes it even better! With inbuilt SMART technology as well as a broader spectrum of airflow (lower RPM on low speed and higher airflow in the highest speed) this fan is set to be a hugely popular addition to the Fanco range. Not to mention some big upgrades to the light kit, which is now dimmable with 8 levels of brightness, as well as CCT giving you the freedom to select the temperature.
With its ABS blades, electrocoated metal components and high airflow output the 56" Eco Silent Deluxe an excellent choice for living rooms and outdoor spaces, even in coastal areas. This uniquely adaptable fan is operated by either the included remote handset or a SMART phone via the Tuya app, which is also compatible with Google and Amazon devices.
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor Undercover & Coastal|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||56" (142 cm)|
|Operation:||SMART & Remote Control|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible from Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||270mm (390mm to base of light)|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
|Light:||Includes dimmable CCT LED light kit|
- 6 speed remote control - comes with standard remote cradle
- Remote is ready for use once the fan is fully installed - no setup required
- Also available in a 52" size, meaning you can opt for the 56" model for larger areas and 52" for bedrooms.
- Class leading energy efficient DC motor, consuming a mere 5 watts on the lowest speed
- Excellent range of speeds making the fan incredibly versatile
- Gentle RPM on low speed at 60 revolutions per minute
- Impressive airflow output on the high speed of 15,639 m3/hr, an output that we would consider to be high airflow
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
|Fitting||Integrated dimmable CCT LED Light|
|Brightness (Lumens)||3000k - 1300lm | 4200k - 1600lm | 5000k - 1500lm|
|Dimmable?||Yes (8 levels of brightness)|
Understanding the LED light
- LED Light is user replaceable meaning you do not need an electrician to replace it - please see accessories below.
- Select from three colour temperatures: Warm White 3000K, Natural White 4200K, or Daylight 5000K. Level of brightness varies depending on the colour temperature selected.
- All light functions including CCT and dimming functionality operated using the remote
- Light has "memory" capability, so you can turn the light off without losing the brightness and colour temperature settings.
|Style||Basic, Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover), Outdoor - Coastal Location (limited)|
|Blade Span (Size)||56" (142cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||18w CCT LED Light (Dimmable)|
|Globe Fitting||18w LED|
|Blade Pitch||13 ̊ (Approx)|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||270mm (390mm to base of light)|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Airflow (Max)||15,639 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Fanco: 2 year in home repair or replace warranty followed by 3 year repair or replacement warranty for motor only. Conditions apply and labour cost is limited, visit the fanco website for more information.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||** Enclosed Outdoors: Products installed at least 1.5m from the perimeter of the roof / eaves of the enclosure (for protecting the product from direct or indirect rain water or sunlight)., 1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|
This item typically dispatches within 1-2 business days unles otherwise stated (eg on PRE ORDER).