Fanco Eco Silent 2021 Model DC Ceiling Fan with Remote and CCT LED Light - White 48"
The Eco Silent 2021 Model DC Ceiling Fan with CCT LED Light (CFFCES32LWH) in white features 4 quality timber blades combining performance with style. The fan is versatile on lower and high speed settings, making it ideal for bedrooms and living areas.
This model features an 18w dimmable CCT LED Light. It is switchable between Warm White, Natural White and Cool White colour temperatures (3000K, 4200K, 5000K, respectively). The light also has a memory setting that retains the light settings between usage.
This uniquely adaptable fan is operated by an included remote with reversibility for use in summer and winter. See alternate choice rated fans in the Eco Silent range for other light and size options.
Eco Style 2021 DC Features Overview:
|Blade Span:||48" (132 cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible from Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||270mm (approx.)|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
- 6 speed remote control - comes with standard remote cradle
- Remote is ready for use once the fan is fully installed - no setup required
- This design matches the premium Eco Silent Deluxe range in appearance, allowing you to match the style throughout the home. Install this Eco Silent fan in smaller, indoor spaces and the Eco Silent Deluxe in larger areas or outdoor areas.
- This upgraded model differs in appearance from models purchased prior to August 2021 and features a different remote.
- Class-leading energy-efficient DC motor, consuming a mere 3.6 watts on the lowest speed
- A popular choice for bedrooms as RPM on low speed is very low at 60 revolutions per minute
- Versatile ceiling fan with a 6-speed range
- Impressive airflow output
This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
|Fitting||Integrated CCT LED Light|
|Colour Temperature||CCT (3000K, 4200K, 5000K)|
|Brightness (Lumens)||1300, 1600, 1500|
Understanding the CCT LED light:
- Set preferred colour temperature using the remote
- 8 step dimming
- Switchable between Warm White 3000K, Natural White 4200K and Cool White 5000K colour temperatures
- Light has a memory setting for your CCT colour preference.
- Includes a memory function that allows light to retain settings once the light is switched off
- The LED panel is user replaceable - this means that you can purchase a replacement / spare panel and swap it over yourself if required. This part can be purchased online (see accessories below).
|Style||Basic, Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Blade Span (Size)||48" (122cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||Dimmable 18W CCT LED Light|
|Globe Fitting||18w LED|
|Blade Pitch||13 ̊ (Approx)|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||270mm (310mm to base of motor)|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Airflow (Max)||9,601 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Fanco: 2 year in home repair or replace warranty followed by 3 year repair or replacement warranty for motor only. Conditions apply and labour cost is limited, visit the fanco website for more information.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||** Enclosed Outdoors: Products installed at least 1.5m from the perimeter of the roof / eaves of the enclosure (for protecting the product from direct or indirect rain water or sunlight)., 1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|