This fan does not include a light
Delta DC Ceiling Fan – White 56″
Delta DC Ceiling Fan – White 56″
The Three Sixty Delta DC Ceiling Fan is a high airflow fan for either indoor or outdoor use. The Delta features 6 speeds and is sure to impress thanks to its 13,934 m3/hr airflow. This high airflow fan combines broad coverage with its large blades making it ideal for large living spaces, where both localised and area cooling is desired. Combined with its striking design, the Delta DC features all the right elements for a common areas such as living rooms or covered outdoor areas!
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)|
|Blade Span:||56″ (142cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Yes from Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade||300mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 12 degrees|
|Light:||No Light Model Available|
- The Delta DC ceiling fan is a large 56″ contemporary 3 bladed fan designed to complement your modern decor and living space.
- The fan only consumes 6w on its lowest speed making the Delta DC a perfect choice for those looking save money through energy efficiency.
- Ceiling to base of fan measures approximately 300mm
- The Delta is controlled via an impressive 6 speed remote control which includes several functions such as timer off mode, natural wind mode and reversibility mode for use in summer and winter.
- Combination of size, airflow and materials makes the Delta a great cooling solution for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining.
- On max setting this fan moves up to 13,934 m3/hr of air.
- With energy consumption that varies between 6 and 40 watts depending on the speed setting, this fan is a very energy efficient product.
Three Sixty: 3 year in home warranty. Terms & Conditions apply – visit manufacturers website for more info
Indoor, Outdoor – Damp Location (undercover)
|Manufacturers Part Number||
Indoor, Outdoor – Undercover
BarCode Number :
Ceiling Fan Installation Disclaimer
1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician’s certificate of installation in a safe place.
2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs.
Ceiling Fan Warranty Disclaimer
1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty – this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence.
2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed.
3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions.
4. For comprehensive warranty information + terms and conditions please visit the manufacturers website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.