Delta DC Ceiling Fan - White 56"
The Three Sixty Delta DC Ceiling Fan is a high airflow fan for either indoor or outdoor use. The Delta features 6 speeds and is sure to impress thanks to its 13,934 m3/hr airflow. This high airflow fan combines broad coverage with its large blades making it ideal for large living spaces, where both localised and area cooling is desired. Combined with its striking design, the Delta DC features all the right elements for a common areas such as living rooms or covered outdoor areas!
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)|
|Blade Span:||56" (142cm)|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Yes from Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade||300mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 10 degrees|
|Light:||No Light Model Available|
- The Delta DC ceiling fan is a large 56″ contemporary 3 bladed fan designed to complement your modern decor and living space.
- The fan only consumes 6w on its lowest speed making the Delta DC a perfect choice for those looking save money through energy efficiency.
- Ceiling to base of fan measures approximately 300mm
- The Delta is controlled via an impressive 6 speed remote control which includes several functions such as timer off mode, natural wind mode and reversibility mode for use in summer and winter.
- Combination of size, airflow and materials makes the Delta a great cooling solution for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining.
- On max setting this fan moves up to 13,934 m3/hr of air.
- With energy consumption that varies between 6 and 40 watts depending on the speed setting, this fan is a very energy efficient product.
|Style||Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|Blade Span (Size)||56" (142cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||300mm|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Airflow (Max)||13,934 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 10°|
|Warranty Details||Three Sixty: This fan is covered by a manufacturer's 36 month (3 year) on-site warranty. Valid for Australian installations only. Conditions Apply.|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|