Como Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Titanium 56"
The Como Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan from Brilliant Lighting combines three high strength moulded ABS blades with a metal housing and canopy to form a flowing design. It's controlled by the supplied wall controller which gives you 3 speed options, however the Como is compatible with a range of Brilliant Remote Control. The Como's airflow varies enough between speeds to suit installation in many areas throughout the home including outdoor areas as well as including tropically rated areas.
|Install Location:||Indoor/Outdoor (Undercover)|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||56" (142cm)|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Motor|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||300 mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 300 degrees|
|Light:||No Light Model Available|
- The Como's design combines long lasting performance with style to bring this modern aerodynamic designed fan.
- Larger than average blade span makes the fan a great centrepiece in central areas and provides generous coverage wherever the fan is installed
- Great colour options available, including titanium and the popular matte white and matte black finishes.
- Only uses 9w on the lowest speed providing gentle airflow that makes this fan a nice option for bedroom installation
- On higher speed settings, the fan achieves an airflow strong enough for large living rooms and other areas with lots of activity
|Style||Modern, Architectural / Designer|
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|Blade Span (Size)||56" (142cm)|
|Blade Colour||Titanium Satin|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Blade Pitch||Variable Pitch Degrees|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||300m|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||13,500 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 30°*|
|Warranty Details||Brilliant: This fan comes complete with 2 year Manufacturer's in-home warranty + an additional 3 year warranty on the motor. Conditions apply - see manufacturer's website for further details. In-home warranty doesn't cover travelling time to remote areas|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|