Claro Whisper DC Ceiling Fan - Black 52"
The Black Claro Whisper DC is a modern fan with three lightweight ABS blades. The fan is powered by an energy efficient DC motor and a remote control is included. The Whisper boasts a flowing design, the three blades join together and contribute to create a minimalistic product.
|Install Location:||Indoor / Outdoor (Undercover)|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||52" (132cm)|
|Motor Type:||Energy Saving DC Motor|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Remote|
|Ceiling to Blade Drop:||295mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
- Slimline Scandinavian design
- Popular size for bedrooms and living rooms
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor (undercover) locations
- 5 Speed remote control included.
- Includes 2 rods in box. 125mm & 250mm - the 250mm suitable for higher than average ceilings. (dimensions based on using 125mm rod)
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source
- Can be used all year round with model reversible via included remote
- Low running costs - uses only 27W from efficient DC motor on max speed.
|Location||Indoor, Outdoor - Damp Location (undercover)|
|Blade Span (Size)||52" (132cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Light Kit||See Separate Listing for Model with Light|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||295mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Claro Fans – 3 Year Motor Warranty – 1 Year in home warranty + a further 2 year replacement motor warranty. Conditions apply.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|