Claro Sleeper DC Ceiling Fan with CCT LED Light & Solid Timber Whitewash Blades - White 48"
The Claro Sleeper DC with CCT LED is an elegant ceiling fan with three solid timber blades. The white blades wrap around the motor which is powered by an energy efficient DC technology. Also incorporated is a high quality CCT (colour changing technology) LED light. The fan comes with a remote control and 5 selectable speeds. Read more about this fan below.
|Install Location:||Indoor ONLY|
|Blade Span:||48" (122cm)|
|Motor Type:||Energy Saving DC Motor|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Remote|
|Ceiling to Base of Light Drop:||338mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
|Light:||Includes 18w CCT LED Light|
- Attractive solid timber blades
- 5 Speed remote control included
- Timer function automatically turns fan off after either 1,4 or 8 hours
- Lumen output is dependant on selected temperature: 3000k 1408 lumens / 4000k 1501 lumens / 6000k 1474 lumens
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
- Includes 2 rods in box. 125mm & 250mm - the 250mm suitable for higher than average ceilings. (dimensions based on using 125mm rod)
- Can be used all year round with model reversible via included remote
- Low running costs - uses only 26.6W from efficient DC motor on max speed.
|Blade Span (Size)||48" (122cm)|
|Blade Colour||White Wash|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||18W CCT LED Light|
|Globe Fitting||18w LED|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||270mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||8,928 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Claro Fans – 3 Year Motor Warranty – 1 Year in home warranty + a further 2 year replacement motor warranty. Conditions apply.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|