Claro Sleeper DC Ceiling Fan with Solid Timber Whitewash Blades - White 48"
The Claro Sleeper DC is an elegant ceiling fan with three solid timber blades. The white blades wrap around the white motor which is powered by an energy efficient DC technology. The fan comes with a remote control and 5 selectable speeds. Read more about this fan below.
Sleeper DC Features Overview:
|Install Location:||Indoor ONLY|
|Blade Span:||48" (122cm)|
|Motor Type:||Energy Saving DC Motor|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Remote|
|Ceiling to Base of Motor Drop:||320mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
- Attractive solid timber blades make this fan an excellent centrepiece as well as an effective cooling solution
- Easy-to-use remote control included allowing the user to select from 5 speeds as well as the fan's reverse functionality
- Timer function automatically turns fan off after either 1,4 or 8 hours
- This size of fan is a very popular choice for bedrooms, studies and smaller lounge and living spaces.
- Includes 2 rods in box. 125mm & 250mm - the 250mm suitable for higher than average ceilings (dimensions based on using 125mm rod)
- Can be used all year round with model reversible via included remote
- Low running costs - uses only 26.6W from efficient DC motor on max speed.
This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
|Blade Span (Size)||48" (122cm)|
|Blade Colour||White Wash|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Light Kit||See Separate Listing for Model with Light|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||270mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Airflow (Max)||8,928 m3/hr|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Claro Fans – 3 Year Motor Warranty – 1 Year in home warranty + a further 2 year replacement motor warranty. Conditions apply.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|