Claro Mini DC Ceiling Fan with CCT LED Light - White 28"
The Claro Mini DC is a compact ceiling fan with integrated CCT LED light. The fan features 3 lightweight ABS blades that elegantly wrap around the motor. The unique overall diameter of this fan (only 71cm) means that it is a great choice for smaller rooms.
|Install Location:||Indoor ONLY|
|Blade Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Span:||28" (71cm)|
|Motor Type:||Energy Saving DC Motor|
|Summer/Winter Use:||Reversible From Remote|
|Ceiling to Base of Light Drop:||330mm|
|Angled Ceilings?||Suitable up to 15 degrees|
|Light:||Includes CCT LED Light|
- Compact fan well suited to small rooms, including children's bedrooms, home offices and study nooks.
- Includes remote control which operates all of the fan's features, including 5 speed settings, reverse functionality, timer and light.
- This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
- Can be used all year round with model reversible via included remote
- Low running costs - uses only 27.9W from efficient DC motor on max speed.
|Fitting||Integrated LED Light|
|Brightness (Lumens)||1501 (On 4000K natural white)|
Understanding the LED light
- Three colour temperatures to choose from: warm (3000K), natural (4000K) or cool white (5700K)
- Change the light colour temperature by switching the light off and on using the remote handset.
- Brightness varies slightly with colour temperature but on all settings, it's enough to serve as a single light source. On this unit, 3000K is colour temperature witht he lowest brightness, emmitting 1408 lumens.
|Blade Span (Size)||28" (71cm)|
|IP Rating||No IP Rating Specified|
|Globe Specification||CCT LED Light|
|Globe Fitting||18w LED|
|Drop (Ceiling to Blade)||280mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Reversible (Summer/Winter)||Reversible From Remote|
|Voltage||240V - Standard|
|Suitability for Raked Ceilings||Suitable up to 15°|
|Warranty Details||Claro Fans – 3 Year Motor Warranty – 1 Year in home warranty + a further 2 year replacement motor warranty. Conditions apply.|
|Warranty Disclaimer||1. Ensure installation takes place by a licensed and qualified electrician unless otherwise stated. Proof is often required upon requesting a warranty - this proof will need to be in the form of an invoice or receipt detailing the name and licence. --, 2. Never take down your fan if there is a fault before contacting the warranty line. Most warranties are in-home therefore will only take effect on installed fans unless otherwise instructed. --, 3. You must maintain your ceiling fan to prevent corrosion damage to the finishes. A lack of maintenance causing damage is not covered by warranty. See your fan instructions for care / maintenance instructions. --|
|Installation Disclaimer||1. All electrical goods require installation from a licensed electrician. Please wait for your goods to arrive before booking your electrician. It is important that you keep your electrician's certificate of installation in a safe place. --, 2. Ceiling fans should be installed so you have a minimum of 2.1m from blade to floor, however please check with your local council regulations and electrician to assess your individual needs. --|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|