Aeratron FR / AE+ Master Wall Control Kit - With Light (Electrician needed for installation)
The FR / AE+ Series Master Wall Controller Kit is specifically designed to give you full control of the ceiling fan, the ability to switch the fan on or off, switching the light on or off, reversible functionality for use in winter or to be used in summer and controlling all speeds of the ceiling fan. If installed with the wall control, the original remote control will become disabled and no longer usable. If you wish to control multiple fans you will need to purchase a slave controller (1 per fan) see accessories below.
- A licensed electrician must install the wall controllers, which are voltage free and restricted to not connecting directly to 240V. If these instructions haven't been met, the implications will damage to the fan and void it's warranty.
- Twin active cable wiring must be completed by a qualified personnel through the fans location to the controllers location.
- Installation of a wall control will disable the remote control from further operation.
- A slave controller will function with both the light and without light versions of the wall controller kit.
- A wall controller and slave controller will work together with a maximum of 8 Aeratron ceiling fans connected to the same lighting circuit. In excess of this amount will create a trip in the circuit
|Loom||Loom Not Included|
|Notice / Disclaimer||If you have any questions - please contact us.|