Warranty & Returns
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee – for example, if you:
- changed your mind
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product – such as if the fault was written on the tag, or indicated in the photos or item description online
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, you dropped your mobile phone in water
- used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
As a gesture of goodwill, we will accept some instances for a change of mind as we recognise that sometimes mistakes do happen – please read the following carefully:
1. A change of mind includes (but is not limited to), the following:
- You want a different product/size/colour or decide that you do not want the item(s) at all.
- The item(s) you ordered no longer meet your requirements, for example you have changed where you want the fan to be installed from indoors to outdoors and therefore need different specifications.
- You have been advised by your electrician that the location for installation is not possible. For example you may have purchased a fan that is only able to be installed on a flat ceiling but you instead have a raked ceiling.
2. Next you must ensure that your item(s) meets our terms and conditions to be accepted back:
- You must fill in the Returns Form and submit it within 14 days of the date of purchase and the goods must be received within 28 days of the date of purchase if the return request is accepted. These time periods apply without exception and no returns will be accepted outside this time frame.
- The goods must not have been opened. Any returns received that have been opened will not be accepted and we will not be responsible in the cost of sending the item(s) back to you.
- The box/packaging of the goods must be unmarked and fully intact meaning they are in“new” saleable condition.
Exceptions to ‘change of mind’ returns (the following will automatically not be accepted even if they comply with the change of mind criteria):
1. Bulk quantities (we consider this to be 5+).
2. Items that are customised e.g. Items that you have requested we add a lead & plug to for your convenience.
3. 1.8m extension rods, as they are special order items.
4. Items that are listed as Clearance, Overstocked or special order
5. Overseas orders
If you are unsure please contact us prior to making your purchase.
In the event of your return not complying with our terms and conditions you will be charged an administration fee of $25.00 and all associated freight costs involved in returning the product(s)
Change of mind returns will incur a restocking fee depending on the following options:
1. I wish to return my item(s) for a REFUND
If your return fulfils the above criteria and is accepted for a refund, we will issue a refund less an Administration and Re-Stocking fee of 25% of the total of goods being returned and less any freight costs incurred by us in sending the item(s) out to you. In cases where you may have received “free shipping” under our promotion, please be advised that we still incurred a cost in sending the item(s) out to you and therefore there will be freight costs deducted from your refunded amount.
2. I wish to return my item(s) for an EXCHANGE / CREDIT (a credit note will be supplied)
If your return is accepted for an exchange, we will issue a credit note (coupon voucher) for which you can use on the website to purchase alternative products. The credit note amount will be less an Administration flat fee of $40.00 in processing your return and less any freight costs incurred by us in sending the item(s) out to you. In cases where you may have received “free shipping” under our promotion, please be advised that we still incurred a cost in sending the item(s) out to you and therefore there will be freight costs deducted from your refunded amount.
If your return complies with the above terms and conditions, you can use the following form to apply for the return. In doing this you are accepting full responsibility that you have read the conditions outlined above and agree to them. Once you have applied for the return please await a reply accepting your request which will also have all the details for returning the items. No returns will be accepted which have not gone through this process.
Once you have gone through the process and we have received the return our service team will inspect the goods to make sure they comply with the conditions set out above. Once they have confirmed that the return will be accepted, your refund or credit note will be processed immediately.
If you have read and agree to our terms and conditions and your return complies with all the outlined information, you can fill in the form below: